Are you looking for personalized cable ties or do you need a tie with a company logo?
But you see from a quick online search that several companies offer that service and you aren’t sure who to buy from?
TFI’s customers prefer to work with the highest quality printer and to have their message or logo printed on a higher quality fastener.
Personalised Cable Ties
Cord-Lox® Brand Straps can be printed with your company name, logo, or contact information. Personalized cable ties are perfect for promoting your company or marking cables with special messaging. Contact us to learn more
Using a tie with a company logo can also be a promotional item, advertising your company every time it’s used or every time someone walks past your application, studio, or cabling.
When your name or logo is on a strap it tells everyone who did the work. Who owns the cabling or who to contact for the next job? It’s like having your business card on the strap!
Don’t put your name or reputation at risk with a poor quality print job or with an inferior fastener.
COLOR, PRICING, AND ARTWORK
- Our printing method allows us to reproduce almost any design on the hook & loop material.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 250 pieces per ink color. (You can mix and match different strap styles and sizes to achieve the minimum quantity.)
- First-time orders require a $75.00 one-time only artwork setup fee.
- The maximum printing area is approximately 1.25″ high X 3.75″ wide. Note: the printed image needs to be at least 0.062″ away from the top and bottom borders. We suggest printing your artwork to size to ensure it is legible in that size before submitting it.
- Don’t have an art file? Feel free to provide a business card or letterhead. We should be able to replicate your artwork.
- Just need some basic text? We will create your name, address, website, phone number, etc with the font of your choosing. Don’t know what font to use? We can make a recommendation!
- Wondering if we can print your artwork? Give us a call or email your artwork to us and we’ll review it for printability. Note: there are limits to what we can print. For example, we are unable to print drop shadows, gradients, and photographs. Contact us and we’ll work through it together.
Contact us today for 1-on-1 guidance.